- Read production labels, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, repacked, disposed, or distributed
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas
- Sorts and places items on carts, pallets, shelves, racks, bins or boxes according to desired sequence
- Ensures materials are properly labeled
- Opens bales, crates and other containers
- Other duties may be assigned
- 18+ years of age
- Pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screening, Background Check, Physical Abilities Test)
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- 3 months’ warehouse experience or more related experience
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are regular overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work in various temperature-controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
FSM Foodservice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.